Do you feel you have a great business or do a great job, but when it comes to explaining it, you fail to explain it well?
Do you feel when challenged on your ideas, you find is difficult to assert yourself?
Are you battling nerves - or a lack of clarity in what you’re saying?
Can poor presentation skills prevent you from winning business or persuading management to follow your ideas?
Our public speaking & communications training on April 11 is designed to overcome these issues.
At the end of only ONE session, you will be able to :
- Build a well-structured presentation that gets to the point straight away
- Speak with clarity – painting pictures rather than talking in jargon
- Speak with commitment and purpose
- Speak positively and with enthusiasm
- Overcome objections and score winning points
- Close the presentation with a call to action – and close the deal!
There will be time to prepare a pitch for your own business – and practice it, leaving you with clear rules on building great presentations and practical!