Do you feel you have a great business or do a great job – but when you come to explain it, you fail to explain it well?
Do you feel when challenged on your ideas, you fail to assert yourself and let louder voices win?
Nerves - or a lack of clarity on what you’re saying – can prevent you from winning business of persuading management to follow your ideas.
Our training on April 11 is designed to overcome these issues.
It will show you how to:
- Build a well-structured presentation that gets to the point straight away
- Speak with clarity – painting pictures rather than talking in jargon
- Speak with commitment and purpose
- Speak positively and with enthusiasm
- Overcome objections and score winning points
- Close the presentation with a call to action – and close the deal!
There will be time to prepare a pitch for your own business – and practice it on the night… so you will leave the session with clear rules on building great presentation and practical experience of making it work!